1. I am interested in working at ODEC. How do I submit an application and resume?
We welcome and encourage submission of applications in response to postings detailed on this website. Please follow the submission instructions associated with each posting. Applications are only accepted for posted positions. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. We prefer that you submit your application electronically. You can submit your application and resume online using this website.
2. If a job is posted on the website, does this mean it is still open?
Job postings are only open through the close date.
3. Can I fax my application and resume?
We prefer that applications and resumes be submitted electronically.
4. Will you confirm that you received my application and resume?
Receipt of online submissions is acknowledged with an e-mail response.
5. I recently submitted my application and resume. How will I know the status of it?
Due to the volume of applications and resumes we receive, after our initial acknowledgment we do not personally contact everyone who sends an application or resume, either for a status update, or to let you know whether you will be asked to interview with us.
6. How often do you update your job openings on www.odec.com?
Job openings are updated as vacancies become available.
7. Where do I send my application and resume by U.S. Mail, if unable to submit online?
Online submission is the most efficient way for you to get your resume into the hands of our recruiters. This is the preferred method to submit your application and resume for open positions at ODEC. If you must submit a hard copy application and resume, please mail to:
Human Resources Assistant
Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
4201 Dominion Boulevard
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Your application and resume must be received prior to the closing of the position posting.
8. There are no jobs currently posted that match my interests. Should I submit my application and resume to ODEC anyway?
No, we only accept applications and resumes for open positions. ODEC is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to a policy and practice of equal opportunity in regard to hiring, working conditions, benefits and privileges of employment, compensation, training and opportunities for advancement.